34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

13.7.14

EVENT

POSE-fruity-1
Twice a year the fashionista's leave the past behind and look forward to the future... 
This is known as Fashion Week. And Amsterdam is in the middle of it. So of course I'm present ;)

This was my look for day 1. Chique and edgy, just how I like it. And just like the shows I watched.
One of them were the new talented Fernanda Fernandes and Joelle Boers & Bregje Cox.
(Look at those shoes! And what about mine?!)

After the shows there was the Zalando Blogger Awards, which I did not won though...
But it was nice to see my fellow bloggers win well deserved awards. Great job girls!

What will the next day bring...
POSE-fruity-2
POSE-fruity-3
POSE-fruity-4
POSE-fruity-5
POSE-fruity-6
POSE-fruity-7
POSE-fruity-8
POSE-fruity-9
POSE-fruity-10
POSE-fruity-11

11 comments:

  1. Love this post! Your watermelon clutch is to die for)

    www.ennfrancosays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks babe! I'm also in love with the clutch!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. amazing look!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt, cool boots and the watermelon clutch is so cute.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Sarah! The Spijkers en Spijkers skirt is amazing!
      And I like matchy matchy as you can see ;)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. that clutch is amazing!:) beautiful outfit! and the show looks fantastic!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! I hope you like the pictures of the show :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. ademnood! x auntie

    http://www.missiontostyle.nl

    ReplyDelete